Get the Guide to School-Based Mental Health Intervention
It’s no secret that the student mental health crisis is growing. Mental health issues are preventing students from accessing their education, hurting school performance, causing teacher burnout, and leading to tragedies such as suicides and school shootings. It’s happening everywhere and across all student populations.
School leaders want to know how they can and should address student mental health. In this paper, you’ll learn:
- 7 reasons why schools can’t afford to ignore student mental health issues
- What a comprehensive, school-based intervention program looks like
- How to begin implementing a program to improve mental wellness
- Strategies for funding the program
- Tips for measuring program outcomes
Get prepared to implement a proactive mental wellness program at your school. Download our informative guide now.
Plus, get access to our podcast, Conversations About Student Mental Health, where we talk with school administrators, mental health professionals, and parents about questions, concerns, and best practices.